ABLE Youth

 Hi everyone! I wanted to touch on another group that supports my community. They have always been there for me, and have help mold me into the person I am today. I would like to introduce you all to ABLE Youth! A.B.L.E Youth is an organization whose primary focus is, "to help create children who use wheelchairs who are not defined by their disabilities. ABLE Youth leads children ages 3-12 and young adults 13-22, to become independent, graduate from high school and continue their education in college or enter the workforce." The name is an acronym with 2 meanings! Athlete Building Life Experiences, and Adapt.Believe.Love.Enjoy. If you have a struggle that you think you cant overcome, and are looking for inspiration, look no farther than here at ABLE! There is nothing that can stop our kids and so there is nothing that should stop you. For more information go ahead and click the link below. I will continue posting and we will keep on rolling! See you next time !

Their site: ABLE Youth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minority Scholarship

Move United

Intro